Step one.. ready, set, go!

Hi,
I finally made it..

After years of dreaming about it and talking about it, I finally started to write the text for my first blogpost.

To be honest, in all this time.. I wrote a lot of texts. I had a lot of inspiration. Those texts were kept for the day when I will eventually post them..
I wrote about my gluten intolerance and the veeeery long trip to discover it. I wrote a diary from my trip to Paris. I had some inspirational thoughts..

but guess what?!

Here I'm, ready to post the first.. and I can't find my oh so beautiful "hello" posts. So I need to start fresh.

But as soon as Im back in the writing and I will do my best to catch up everything I wanted to write about.

For now it is a pure personal blog and maybe one day it will become a place that inspire others.

So far, I hope you will enjoy it!




Comments