Last time I didn’t write a lot..


All this because of a busy period that Im actually going through.

I had a lot of personal matters that must be arranged asap.

I was so busy preparing THE wedding, preparing the holiday getaway.. so I didn’t even find the energy to write anything.

Im happy I succeed to manage a lot of this things.. but still I feel like there is much more to go. Once something seems arranged, a stumbling block appears.. and all the effort and energy seems to be for nothing. And there I start again.

Luckily no stumbling blocks for the holiday getaway. The holiday was amazing! We succeeded in doing everything ( and even more) that was planned. For sure, this trip need a separate post. All the beautiful views, the food.. when I think about it, the water runs into my mouth.

Like all holidays, it was too short and now my mind is full of thoughts about the preparation of the wedding.

Several sleepless nights, thinking how I will ask my sister to be my bridesmaid. I wanted to make something special, to show her how important it is for me to have her as my bridesmaid. I wanted to make her feel special about that moment too..  
It was pretty hard. With such a creative sister as mine, all my ideas seemed worthless.. but I let my most creative side come up and there was the pink box. She looked happy and did like my idea of the invitation..



Bridesmaid: CHECK

The next step is to find the dress. I already have some appointments with bridal boutiques and let’s hope the summer 2019 will be the summer where I will say YES to the dress..  😉

Comments