Croissants & clichés

Do I look like the cliché of a blogger with perfectly styled hair sitting in a fancy coffebar, a Mac, who ordered the most pretty sounding drink off the menu even if they are not sure they will like it. A croissant that they don’t actually eat because it was only ordered for a photo and contains too many carbs…?
Sugar to my coffee.
I would said I'm guilty of these clichés, as I'm actually sitting in a fancy coffeebar with a cappuccino and a Mac, although the cappuccino sounds pretty usual to me and my croissant wasn’t ordered just for the picture...

This delicious looking croissant, will probably get in my belly even before I will think about taking a picture for the post... what is usually happening when I'm hungry.

Even my hair isn’t so perfect as the cliché suggests… after a year of treating, bleaching, colouring, again bleaching and again colouring I gave up the struggle and accepted the fact that my hair won’t be the way I would like it to be. So I decided to give it some peace.. wisdom comes with age ( or after several failed attempts).

There are a lot of blogging clichés, the famous avocado toast and smoothie bowls, marble treys or a surface, the perfect workplace, the airport shot...

It’s so much fun to see the same cliché shots over and over again. It all looks picture perfect! And I‘m the first to admit: I’m guilty as well!  But there are some popular clichés that I honestly just don’t get!



Comments